I had a Silver Wing last year and rode it around for a couple of months. It was comfortable enough for touring, and as everyone comments, underpowered. That's because it was built to be be a turbo but the outside company working on the turbo didn't come through with the product till that one year and by then Honda had already produced the engines, so they put them on the road without turbos. They are also a bit top heavy. My brother in law put about 12k miles on his in one year until he bought an '04 GoldWing. I got his Silver Wing, Graham