Hi Everybody
I just put new Avon Road Rider tires on my 93' 750NH. To save money I took
the wheels off the bike myself and took them to a local shop to have
the Avons mounted/balanced. I must say I am very impressed with the new tires-
they literally "stick" to the road and give a very stable ride overall.  Just
one small
issue-between 35-45 mph I'm noticing some vibration in the front end. It's isn't
a violent shake but something I never noticed during the 3 yrs I've owned the
Bike.
I removed the front tire and took it back to the shop, they checked the tire
and said
 it was in perfect balance. A friend and I put the tire back on the bike. My
cousin rode
 the bike and said he didn't notice any vibration and that it was my
imagination! Does
anyone have any opinions on this issue? I ride the bike daily but it's bugging
me.
Thanks for any comments.....

DON SIMPSON
93' 750 NIGHTHAWK