Yesterday a lady made a left-turn in front of Me & stopped like a deer-in-the-headlights blocking my lane.  I stopped & raised My arms in the air.  Any day now, You need an invitation to move.

Packed my straight-pipes w/ fibre-glass tdy.  I like the lower-sound, but it deteriorates too quickly

550-BFF - S. York Pa.

Sep 15, 2010 05:31:11 PM, nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com wrote:

I don't have loud pipes. I don't want loud pipes. I am glad I live in a country
>where I can have loud pipes if I want loud pipes.
rodhall

-----Original
>Message-----

through more reading im