I'v had my 550 to 115.

rodhall

-----Original Message-----
From: Kyle Munz <kyle...@gmail.com>
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Sent: Fri, Sep 17, 2010 10:58 am
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] I-81 isn't very smooth in some section's to
even do the speed limit

I haven't done the math myself, but here's what the internet says.

Maximum speed in gears @ redline: (1) 49, (2) 71, (3) 89, (4) 106, (5) 127, (6)
147

I've gone about that fast in a car (142) but don't have the guts to try it on a
bike. That was several years ago too, I might not have the guts to do that in a
car anymore either. I'll never find out as long as I'm driving the tacoma ;)
Fastest my bike has gone was 90mph and that was only briefly. For the most part
I keep it between 70-80 which is normal cruising speed of Houston traffic. That
works fine for me.

-Kyle