Hodaka

-----Original Message-----
From: "greenzer...@gmail.com" <greenzer...@gmail.com>
Sender: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 09:46:30
To: <nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] My own little brush with sudden demise...

Thats low joey... Funny, but low, i like it...

On my way out today i encounteres 3 people on bikes, the first split a lane at
a stop light only to cut off the truck he just passed to make a left turn, the
other 2 on the highway almost ran a dodge off the road (there was a cop .right
behind the dodge... Whos laughing now).... What were all these curitious people
driving?? It started with an H but wasent a honda.....