The new cb1000 is my dream bike
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: sfox618 <sfox...@yahoo.com>
Sender: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 12:15:39
To: Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!<nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: What would you buy?

I'd fly to Japan and buy one of the new CB750's and ship it home.  It
would probably cost more than $10,000 total but worth it.  If not that
I'd take a long hard look at the new Honda Fury - I'd be a little
short but with the prices of bikes crashing I think you could find a
Fury for $10,000 even from a dealership.

Sean