Kyle,

Was the penny just there to give you a "floor" to pour onto, or is it
a permanent part of the fix?

I might be able to score an MC with a bad sight glass for pretty
cheap, so I can clean and rebuild it to fix the slow creep I'm
experiencing (I like getting on top of these things before they become
problems), if your fix is a good long term solution.

-Kurt