I don't know why, nobody told you, how to epoxy your sightglass... (stretching it there) Anyways, here's the link http://munz.kicks-ass.net/nighthawk/?p=172
-Kyle On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 6:22 PM, <[email protected]> wrote: > I remember a recent post about plugging a view hole with a penny & epoxy? > > I just noticed a hairline track of fluid coming out of it today. > > Re: Battery from yesterday - it didn't take a charge for some reason. I > don't think it's even 3-yrs old. > It's an Autocraft, probably from one of the major auto parts retailers. > > Bernie - 550 > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]<nighthawk_lovers%[email protected]> > . > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
