From: surfswab <surfs...@gmail.com>
To: Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers! <nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, November 29, 2010 2:23:44 PM
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: De-chromed?

I was born in the south, but raised all over the planet as a Navy
brat.

My northern friends claim I speak with a southern accent, my southern
friends say I sound like a "damn Yankee" (one who comes south and
stays, as opposed to the  preferred type who comes south on vacation,
spends his money, then goes home!

I came back and stayed, so I throw in a few southernisms ("ya'll,"
"gree-its," and "I'm fixin' ta....") now and then just to remind
everybody that I am indeed a native.