Hi all!
 
I didnt like the idea of traditional bar risers - I find the bars already too 
'wiggly' in the stock condition, and the added complexity and super-long bolts 
seemed like something that could break if pushed too hard. So I found a set of 
risers on ebay from a CB450 (82-86) that are one-piece. A few 5/8" washers were 
needed to adapt, but the result is a bar that is a little over an inch back and 
about the same height. I'll have pics up soon on ADV in the nighthawk thread.
 
Thought y'all would like to know!
 
-Z                                        

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to