what is the above standard battery for the 83 650 nighthawk the manual says
yusa anyone know is this it? paul

From: nighthawk_lovers+nore...@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 8:12 PM
To: Digest Recipients
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Digest for nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com - 25
Messages in 6 Topics

  Today's Topic Summary
Group: http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers/topics

  a.. Bikers doing some incredible GOOD! [3 Updates]
  b.. worried about cut out [6 Updates]
  c.. 1984 Honda CB700SC - $800 (Waterford, VT) [3 Updates]
  d.. Speed Bleeders? [3 Updates]
  e.. Local Goldwing for sale - addition to Joey's thread [1 Update]
  f.. 85 Nighthawk [9 Updates]
Topic: Bikers doing some incredible GOOD!
  Kurt Nolte <vturbine.po...@gmail.com> Mar 14 02:40PM -0400 ^

  Unfortunately for us, this behavior (harassing other motorists "for fun")
  isn't limited to those with four wheels. :( Some of the local riders seem to
  have a massive entitlement complex regarding their own right of way and
  their position in the hierarchy of the roadways, or an even bigger chip on
  their shoulder that everyone else is out to get them if they don't have
  their own way.

  I think everyone, and I mean /everyone/ (myself included), would do well to
  always remember that driving is a cooperative, rather than competitive,
  venture. There are no winners or losers on public roads, and trying to turn
  it into such a situation just makes everyone a net loser.

  -Kurt

  paul annen <greenzer...@gmail.com> Mar 14 03:06PM -0400 ^

  stanley, i dont know where you are or if you would be up for a total rebuild
  on a 450 rebel, but i happen to know where a few are that the owner might be
  willing to let go of... lets just say that they have been sitting in the
  weather for 20+ years now

  Kyle Munz <kyle...@gmail.com> Mar 14 03:11PM -0500 ^

  So I shouldn't mount the machine guns to the front of my bike?

  -Kyle

Topic: worried about cut out
  "Allen Thomas" <althomas...@gmail.com> Mar 14 11:55AM ^

  Restriction in the fuel line?