Paul and All,
          My mileage record was last fall - 375 miles on the 82 450. Yes -
it hurt. Yes it was a long day. Yes I regretted it when I tried to get up
the stairs to my apartment.
          That having been said - it was a great final act for it - the only
ride since has been a brief one to my Dads house to store it. (That was the
one that I was REALLY cold for - I posted it at the time)
          Looking forward to this year - thinking some longer trips -
probably out of the state at least once (About three hours for me to reach
the border) but we'll see.
           -Joey

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 7:51 PM, Paul <p...@hondanighthawks.net> wrote:

> *Honestly, I will admit that the MOST I have ever ridden in one day (as
> far back as my memory can go) is 500 miles. I was in my 20s and riding a
> Goldwing. It was STILL hard on me!*
> *
> *
> *Paul
> *
>
> On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 9:52 AM, Jurisgnostic <jurisgnos...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> I rode my 1984 Honda nighthawk 650 700 miles one day.  Don't recommend
>> it, but i survived.
>>
>> On Mar 28, 6:22 pm, Javier Garcia <jajgar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Nice finding Paul. I would ask what is his definition for "low mileage"
>> > first. I once ride for about 8 hours on mine. I did a bunch of stops,
>> and
>> > there were at least 2 hours of stop and go traffic at some point. I
>> ended up
>> > pretty tired, but it can be done. I did have the new progressive
>> suspension
>> > thought.
>> >
>> > Javier.

>> http://paul-on-life.blogspot.com/>

> *
>
> Paul LeBoutillier  <http://www.facebook.com/paul.lebout>
> <http://paul-on-life.blogspot.com/>
> *
> *
> *
>
>  --

-Joey Kelley
JoeyKelley.com - My Life Online
JoeyFixesComputers.com - Its What I Do!
JoeyKelleyPhoto.com - Photographing Today, For Tomorrow