From: MrViggy <mrvi...@gmail.com>
Sender: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 08:31:44
To: <nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Speedo cable?

Hey all,

I have an '84 700SC and during the winter I noticed what appeared to be a
leak around the front left brake caliper.  After some investigation this
past weekend, I've ruled out the brakes, but it looks like the grease stain
is coming from the speed cable or the bearings.  How easy (or difficult) is
it to pull the front wheel and check the bearings?

Viggy