It's not hard on the bikes, only differences is you have two brake calipers
on the front tire and have to line up both at the same time. I found that
the paint stirring sticks from home depot are almost the same thickness as
the brake disks. You can stick one between the brake pads to keep them
separated while you slide the disks back in place.

-Kyle