Does the AMA contract with AAA for services?
I ask because I was bit once by having the 'Good Sam' coverage
and wound up waiting over two hours for a truck to arrive.
The delay was owing to not having a participating provider
within an hours drive of my location.
Thus, I get a bit nervous about anything other than the 'big boys'.
Thoughts?
-Joey
On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 12:31 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:
> I LOVE THE MAG!!!
>
>
> Apr 7, 2011 11:19:38 PM, [email protected] wrote:
>
> Look into AMA membership, $39/yr with roadside for anything on wheels. You
> have to sign up for auromatic renewal with a credit card. Nice magazine each
> month as well.
>
> ________________________________
> From: "[email protected]"
> To: [email protected]
> Sent: Wed, April 6, 2011 9:54:05 PM
> Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Has any one ever used "Road Side Assistance" on
> a Bike?
>
> I've used it a dozen times in a Car. AAA is Pricele$$ in a bind.
>
> I'm curious if some are better for motorcycles.
>
> contemplating long trip
>
> B-550
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
--
-Joey Kelley
JoeyKelley.com - My Life Online
JoeyFixesComputers.com - Its What I Do!
JoeyKelleyPhoto.com - Photographing Today, For Tomorrow
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.