You could use those 10 days to do it yourself and then learn a lot about
your bike. I am sure people here can guide throught the process.

Javier.

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 1:16 PM, Stefano Ascari <[email protected]>wrote:

> 2nd carb is leaking a lot of fuel from one of the spouts that points to the
> ground. I was scared riding it to the shop. I think the floater or a pin
> must be damaged. The good news is I called the shop and they will do a full
> re-adjustment and cleaning of all the carbs. The problem is that the soonest
> they can do it is in 10 days. That's 10 days of no riding and the weather is
> perfect...
>
> Stefano
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to