Told ya! Google Helm and manual I think the site is helm-inc.com for service 
manuals.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Kurt Nolte <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 18:48:49 
To: <[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] I promise to use my powers for good!

Christina

I unsheathed my Sword of Searching, and found a couple e-bay links to VT600C
service manuals.

One here <http://tinyurl.com/4ylnkjq> and one Haynes here (for what it's
worth)<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-Shadow-VT600-750-Service-Manual-1988-2008-/380234867112?pt=Motors_Manuals_Literature&hash=item5887c3a1a8>

Sorry, no Clymer's for some reason.

-Kurt

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to