Honestly, I think that in the future I could manage to do the throttle
cables on my 750 just by removing the tank.

Best. Warning. Ever. in a service manual goes to one of my VW books.
"Warning: Suspension components are exposed to all of the dirt and dampness
of road conditions, and buildup may occur. Bolts and other components may
seize, and the potential for personal injury exists when removing them."

-Kurt

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 12:23 AM, surfswab <[email protected]> wrote:

> I like the Honda manuals understatedness.
> .
> "Remove this.  Remove that.  Reassembly is in reverse order."
>
> No mention of the cussing, sweating, knuckle-busting, or odd
> contortions neccessary to access a particular assembly.  Not to
> mention the design quirks that require dismantling half the bike to
> replace, say, a throttle cable.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to