I will take them!!!  Graham

On Apr 16, 2011, at 8:37 AM, Javier Garcia wrote:

I tried to convinced my wife to get one of those. I think they are really found. Found a guy nearby who was selling two of them, one in pristine condition, the other one a bit worse, both for $1000. But she didn't like it.

Javier.

On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 8:04 AM, Graham Rogers <graha...@ptd.net> wrote: I took a friend's Kawasaki 454LTD out yesterday. That thing can really fly - 50 HP in a liquid cooled parallel twin. I've owned a few of them and am always impressed, Graham