Because of the uncertainty of the outcome,I haven't said anything,  but for
about 18 months I have been working intently on a new form of energy
conversion.  I wanted it to be "green", so the research was limited to organic
origin fuels.  I had to be a minimum of 300% more efficent than the energy
conversion of corn.

To reduce the variables, I narrowed my research to large power output devices
with uniform power output requirements, such as locomotives.
(locomotion for locomotives! - get it?)  It could also be adapted to use in
large trucks and boats.

After 117 (I think) possibilities were exhausted, I finally found the "magic
organic!"  Number 118!
Right in my cupboard!  You probably have some too.
It is an aromatic herb from ancient times, called Thyme.
It was believed to be a source of courage, and was often a gift to Knights in
the Crusades.
Before antibiotics, it was used to medicate bandages.
It is the main active ingredient in Listerine mouth wash!
It is often found as the active ingredient in all-natural hand sanitizers.
It is used as a flavoring in meats, soups, and stews, particularly lamb.
It is readily available and easily cultivated, reproducing by seeds, cuttings,
and divided rooted sections.
It grows best in hot sunny areas, but can take deep freezes and grows wild on
mountain highlands.
Because of the higher energy concentration, I used the essential oil version of
the plant.

My patent is not final but is pending!!!

Finally, success!  I have persevered!!!  It always works!!!!

For the first time in history, I have designed a train that always runs on
Thyme!

(Too much thyme on my hands............. ;~)

Gene