I'm interested Bob, looking to buy a 550 next week and it has after market pipes on it, Graham

On Apr 20, 2011, at 11:28 AM, Bob Bunnell wrote:

I have a stock ’83 550sc exhaust system left over from a bike build. $50 plus shipping!<image002.jpg>

Bob Bunnell
518 314-1612
bobbunn...@charter.net
Back Porch Band
www.backporchband[dot]com
(copy this link and then replace "[DOT]" with ".")
From: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com [mailto:nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of pa_s...@verizon.net
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 11:15 AM
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] On the subject of exhaust

I'd be interested in the exhaust if it would fit an 83' 550. Mine are almost straight & loud as hell. I wear earplugs on long rides.

Thanks-

Bernie

Apr 20, 2011 10:03:13 AM, nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com wrote:
If anyone wants a decent (but by no means show worthy) 4-into-1 exhaust for peanuts, I'll be selling mine shortly.

It's a Vance & Hines 4-into-1, a little beat up (used by at least two owners now) and a little rusty at the seams, but still works well, no major damage.

I just like the dual exhaust look better, and want something that wasn't so "trapped bumblebee" sounding at the highway RPM I spend much of my time riding.

Since I picked up the stockers for free from a list member here, I'm offering much the same deal to you folks. You folks get first grab, and all you have to pay is what it costs me to ship it out.

Give it a week or so, then I'll start listing it for sale in different places (since I really need the space).

-Kurt
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nighthawk_lovers +unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/ group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.