Hey guys,

 

Alright, per a few local bike guys' suggestions, I'm looking into replacing
the coil packs on my '82 CB650. Either I've got to pay roughly $130ish
(dealership) for new, OEM coils and attached wires, or I could purchase a
used set pulled from a working bike on eBay for about $35. I put in a Make
Offer for the coils on eBay, but I had another idea.

 

Can I install a compatible aftermarket (maybe universal) set of coils on my
bikes (also got my '83 CB550SC as well) to serve the same function? I got
the idea from my dad who did something similar on his 1968 Camaro.
Basically, I don't want to spend $130 on a new set but I would rather
install new and be done with it. Make sense? 

 

If anything, this might be a fun project to tinker around with J

 

Any suggestions would be outstanding!

 

Peace

Sean

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to