Harbor Freight Tools:   You can download the manual with a complete explanation.

 Click on image to zoom

  a.. Brake Bleeder and Vacuum Pump Kit

ITEM # 92474 MANUFACTURER: U.S. GENERAL

Do-it-yourself Brake Bleeder and Vacuum Pump Kit saves you money

Only: $29.99

Sale: $25.99
Qty:
  a.. Add to Wishlist

Shipping

View Flat Shipping Rates
Economy Ground & Express Shipping available.
(Exclusions may apply)
Availability: In stock

Leaves the warehouse in 1-2 business days.

20 Review(s) | Add Your Review
Customer Rating:
Description of U.S. General 92474

Do it yourself with this brake bleeder and you won’t have to pay someone to
test vacuum-operated vehicle components nor bleed brakes or other fluid lines.

  a.. Easily bleed brakes by yourself
  b.. Test automotive vacuum systems yourself
  c.. Works on all vehicle makes and models
  d.. 0-30 inches Hg, 0-76 cm Hg
  e.. Use only DOT certified brake fluid
      Includes pump with vacuum gauge, two 2 ft. lengths of tubing, vacuum
adapters, brake bleeder adapters, brake fluid reservoir