Which makes it a 650

On May 27, 2011, at 3:15 PM, NightHawk85 wrote:

If anyone wants to see some pics of my NightHawk, follow the link.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a. 170478169680000.43745.100001534555865&l=e1b7216f7e

On May 27, 1:18 pm, NightHawk85 <knk0...@gmail.com> wrote:
  I've had the NightHawk for about 5 years now, got it for $850, what
a steal. The BEST Machine I've ever ridden!!  It had been dropped on
the right side before I got it and 1 of the forks was bent a little,
enought so that the seal leaks even after it was straighted. But I've
got another set, thats in great shape. I bought a basket Nighthawk,
except for frame, carbs & a few other things.
  I ride ALL year long, I don't care if it's
raining,snowing,sleet,freezing rain/ice/fog, the NightHawk & I have
riden in it all, 120+ Heat to about -50 degrees. I rode from
EVansville, In to Dixon, Ill to Marshalltown, Ia to Rochester, Minn to Wilwakee, Wi to Chicago to Evansville, to Oklahoma City, ok to Dallas,
tx to Evansville, In, then about 7/8 trips to Chicage & back. ALL of
this riding was in the Winter. Lots of folks believe the Nighthawk is
a good starter bike and more experienced riders move to anogher bike,
WHY. Theres nothing a big Cruiser can do that I can't on the
NightHawk, except go farther on a tank of gas, NH's tank is to small.
   So, mt trusty Steed is down, it started to make Chain noise some
time ago and it finally stopped on me the other day. I was doing a
respsctable 80, but the wind gusts were strong enough to slow me to
60!! well that was the breaking point, and he stopped. I have already
had thois motor off the bike already. 3 years ago, I torn 4th gear out
trying to do a 90 mph wheely with the crotch rockets, wrong thing to
do. Well I tore the nighthawk down in bedroom of 1 house & put it back
together in the garage of another place, we moved.
So, I'm putting the basket motor back together and swap motors, so
I can ride again. The Basket motor ran when the dud tore his bike
apart. Lets just ssay the dud had allot of extra energy and decided to
take his perfectly good nike apart, then couldn't put it bake
together. I left pictures on facebook, Jim Love. I don't have manual,
no money, I need infor on Timing procedures and the Chain Tensioner,
and any other infor. Thank all and have fun with the Best bike ever
made!!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nighthawk_lovers +unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/ group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.