Assuming you're looking for used parts, get used to electronic
dumpster-diving (Google, ebay and craigslist, basically).  That's how
we do it.

There's another Hawaiian here, too...Hawaii Sean...who, as I recall
has some parts, but I don't remember what he has.  He's also on Maui,
IIRC.

Of the parts you list, the only one I know of that's reasonably priced
new is the centerstand.  Available at:

http://www.monmouthcycles.com (New Jersey) for $111 + s/h.

The rest, if purchased new, would probly cost more than the bike is
worth.