Hello, I have a very decent example of an 83 nighthawk 550. Its really
in nice condition, but I want something else. What concerns me is
chopping into a perfect example of japanese bike niceness, to make a
really nice example of a cafe racer. I have some pics of the bike, and
some ideas but what I want to know is how the bike community feels
about such a thing. Why I am posting is to see if anyone out there
thinks the bike is worth something as a fully restored nighthawk, as a
cafe racer, so long as its nicely done. Let me know what you think,
also let me know what you hate about the nighthawk, or about the cafe
racer movement. Opinions welcomed, and constructive criticism even
more welcome. Plus, if you know a good place for me to blog, maybe
your  blog, or a friends  blog so I can post some pics, and some
ideas, I am all ears.

Thanks for your time

Chris