I hope I am doing this right, cause I am new to this type of forum...
Anyway, Thank you all who commented on the 83 NH Cafe conversion. I
still have no idea what I will do with it. I think I may shy away from
making this one a cafe, because it is in fantastic condition. I get
compliments and questions on it all the time. I just want to keep
busy, and here in Jacksonville the weather is not as bike friendly as
it was to me in San Diego. I have such a hard time with this bike
cause I want a bigger bike, or a v twin, but every time i get out on
my honda, I cant help but take the longest way home. If I do keep her,
now I have two problems, I need keys for it, and I need to replace a
fork seal, any suggestions?

p.s.

You meet the nicest people on a honda.....forum