I'm not an expert on this at all, but I did look at them when I was
making my purchase. I ended up with a used Nighthawk 450, but that's
another story.

I love how the TU looks and feels, but it's a single cylinder which I
wasn't excited about. The GZ's seat height was way too low for me. I'm
6' and I felt like my legs were in my chest. The seat height on the
Nighthawk was a bit higher and felt more comfortable to me. Plus I
like how since the Nighthawk is a standard, your legs are right below
you when riding. I think that makes it easier as a beginner to get
your feet down at a stop light, as opposed to the GZ where your legs
are in front of you cruiser-style.

Have you gone to your local dealer yet to sit on them? Also, if/when
you take your MSF class, they'll probably have at least of couple of
these bikes that you can ride around for two days.

That reminds me, have you looked at the Honda Rebel 250? Also a great
bike, and you can get a good deal. Dealers have been trying to unload
them for a couple years now.

Good luck!

-Noah

On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 9:34 PM, Ed <[email protected]> wrote:
> It has come down to the Honda NH250, Suzuki TU250 or GZ250. Any words
> of wisdom?
> Thank you all.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to