Great site! I'm following it now. The author uses the word "centre," but
also spells "carburetor" with only one T, so I'm guessing he/she's in
Canada.

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 9:11 AM, Paul <[email protected]> wrote:

> *A very well-done blog of maintenance and repair. Kinda wonder though if
> "Pepper Crab" is a "pen name." :)
> *
> *
> *
> *
> *
> On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 1:48 PM, bobby <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I just came across this page.  I'm not sure if the author is in the
>> group so I thought I would share.
>>
>> http://nighthawk-750.blogspot.com
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected].
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> *
>
> Paul LeBoutillier  <http://www.facebook.com/paul.lebout>
> *
> *
> *
> *www.hondanighthawks.net*
>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to