Yeah I paid roughly $400 for my 83 550 (trades were also involved with my
old boat). It had the same mileage. The guys probably hard up for cash. I
wouldn't pay more than $1000 to $1200 for it in excellent condition.
On Jun 29, 2011 7:37 PM, "Dale" <[email protected]> wrote:
> http://spokane.craigslist.org/mcy/2469579596.html
>
> looks a bit pricey for me... and its not the only one in the area... I
> have one too!!!
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to