*Hi Bill...welcome to the group.
*
*
*
*Paul
*

*

Paul LeBoutillier  <http://www.facebook.com/paul.lebout>
*
*
*
*www.hondanighthawks.net*
*
*

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 1:51 PM, Bill Fletcher <[email protected]>wrote:

> Hi,
>     My name is Bill Fletcher and I recently purchased a 1983 honda
> nighthawk cb750sc.  It needed a little work but overall it's in great
> shape.  Just recently though I've seemed to have hit a wall in my
> progress.  The bike needs a new petcock for the gas tank and I haven't
> found any information on what the dimensions are for it.  I would like
> to buy a pingel petcock so if anyone knows of a pingel petcock that
> will work for this bike then I'd be more than happy to hear from you.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to