For years being in OH I road without helmet in shorts and T-shirt usually in
tennis shoes. I cannot imagine riding today (NJ state law) without full gear,
but I've gotten older and wiser.
------Original Message------
From: Kurt Nolte
Sender: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
ReplyTo: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Motorcyclist Killed While Riding
WithoutHelmet to Protest New York Helmet Law
Sent: Jul 4, 2011 12:11 PM

In most cases, if you survive the accident but don't have/ have enough
insurance, the state is paying for your hospital tab... Wrecking a motorcycle
doesn't just affect you. Wrecking a car (even single-car collisions) doesn't
just affect you. There really are very few choices and actions you can take in
daily life that -only- affect you, relative to how many people think only
affect the chooser. -Kurt On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 12:07 PM, Javier Garcia
<jajgar...@gmail.com> wrote: +1 on James argument. I think exactly the same
way. I wouldn't go to the store without a helmet, but I am totally against the
law that require it. I am the only one getting damage by not wearing it, so why
it has to be mandatory? here in MD they are increasing the fines for not
wearing the seatbelt by quite a lot, plus giving you points...  Javier. -- You
received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to
nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email
group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.