Stefano,

Their are several threads (some pretty heated) about the charging system on
these bikes. There's plenty of reading there but the long and short of it is
they don't produce enough electricity to keep the battery charged at lower
rpms. 2500 or greater is where you need to keep it, the length of your ride
will also make a difference.
That said, you've been having several electrical issues, especially with
your lights, that may also be contributing. If you have an exposed wire
grounding out somewhere it shouldn't that could also kill the battery. Did
you ever remove and clean up your fuseblock that's under the headlight?

-Kyle