I ride with Harley types.. Most of them don't but some do.. more when I'm riding with them. I do notice that few riders wave at us until they see me at the back of the pack waving. Often I'll get waved at and either be unable to lift my left hand from the bars or simply see them too late due to sun flair or???

So I still wave at everyone I can. Even a red and white member will wave back when riding alone.