I haven't tried either of those, but I've got the Cortech Super-mini
Magnetic-mount Tankbag on my 84 700. Not as big as the ones you're looking
at but I've been happy with it. Enough room to fit my raingear, small
backpack, and other stuff in. Has the clear "map pocket" on top but I use it
for my cell. One word of warning though, in the summer months anything in
that pocket gets really hot.

[image: Merry Christmas]<http://munz.kicks-ass.net/nighthawk/?attachment_id=331>

-Kyle