Hey I had to do something to get myself through college.... LOL

In a message dated 8/17/2011 5:06:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
surfs...@gmail.com writes:

+1 on  the negligent homicide.  Lawyers, especially the defense,  would
probably try to weasel-word that definition away, but that sure  sounds
to me to be appropriate and correct.

I once encountered a  small car on the interstate, following a Uhaul,
weaving erratically and  driving squirrely in general.   As I eased
alongside to pass, I  glanced over to check out the driver.  This was
in Florida, so I  expected to see a blue-hair behind the wheel.

Turns out it was a  college-age kid...reading a damn book!...and so
absorbed in it, he didn't  even look up as I passed.

God help us.

--
You  received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups