I'v done it more then once. :-p

rodhall
cb550sc

-----Original Message-----
From: Kyle Munz <kyle...@gmail.com>
To: nighthawk_lovers <nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Aug 18, 2011 11:18 am
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: My '82 CB750SC

I've done that one

-Kyle

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 11:16 AM, Shaun Gallant <shaungall...@gmail.com> wrote:

I actually find the 4 muffler set up is a bit busy.  I'm definately
going to go with a black canister setup.  Less places to burn my legs
as well. ;^)

I actually jinxed myself by saying it always starts too...  I went to
start it yesterday and it wouldn't turn over.  I cranked and cranked
and nothing...  Only to discover the kill switch was on.  Doh!

Shaun