Well, so far I'm sold but I'm a bit cheap so i'll wait for one of you to try
it out first ha.

Sean
On Aug 20, 2011 9:09 PM, "Damion Champ" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Ran across this on Ebay and thought some may find it interesting or
useful.
>
>
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-CB550SC-CB550-550-Nighthawk-Stg1-3-Carb-Jet-Kit-/230662009547?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35b486f2cb
>
> I don't have any experience with them but it seems logical?
>
> --
> --Damion
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to