I can't believe you guys are talking about this. It just happened to me this
morning on my GL1200. Got to the security gate and remembered that my badge
was in my tail bag. I shifted to neutral, jumped out of the bike, grabbed
the badge, showed it to the guard, and then quickly jumped on the bike
again... 1st and go. My next thing is to do a left turn, which just by
change I decided to do very slowly (not common). That was when I realized I
had the kickstand down. Freaky scary. I recently met a guy that totaled his
interstate and spend few days in the hospital for the same reason. It kept
me wondering how can I make my own kickstand switch.

Javier.

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 8:08 AM, greenzer...@gmail.com <greenzer...@gmail.com