I had that problem with some leather ones on my 650. I found out where the
bind up was and had to cut a few holes in the leather. I also had to drive
new holes for the lacing to shorten them up to keep them off the exhaust.
Btw, my riding music of choice today was Anthrax's new album ;)

-Kyle
On Sep 17, 2011 6:43 PM, "Hanghank" <hangh...@new.rr.com> wrote:
> How about brand, model no., and price? They really look nice!

skies. I put on a sweatshirt under my riding coat, and took off. (By the
way, for you "oldies" fans, Boston has some great riding tunes.) Drove to
Cycle Gear in Meridian, Idaho (suburb of Boise) and picked out a sweet pair
of saddle bags for my bike. (pics below)

> Here's the deal. As you can see, I have the center piece slung
(temporarily) over the seat. It supposed to go UNDER the seat, and I
actually installed them that way first but having done so I just couldn't
get the bolts that hold the seat in place to both go in. One side would go
but the other side of the seat would not settle in place so that the bolt
could be installed. Rats!! My son-in-law and I tried several times.

> Since I was at the home in Meridian (about 45 miles away from my home) I
just installed them over the top of my seat and thought I would try some
more options when I get home.

> I really love the bags and they are just what I was looking for. I'd sure
like to try to make it work if at all possible. Any ideas?