Personally I don't think it is overly rude unless the original poster doesn't
get their question answered, although it can get confusing.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: "greenzer...@gmail.com" <greenzer...@gmail.com>
Sender: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 06:59:13
To: <nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com>
Subject: RE: [Nighthawk Lovers] Just so you know -- hijacking a thread is rude

I think were all guilty of it. but the civility that follows is what i like
about this group... and that as long as i post a new thread i can even ask
stuff completly off topic (ie. not NH or even bike related)... thanks guys (and
girls too)

yeti
--- Sent with mail@metro, Real Life Real Time™ Mobile ---