LOL!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Kyle Munz <kyle...@gmail.com>
To: nighthawk_lovers <nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Oct 11, 2011 7:57 am
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: emissions - Motorcycle versus car

I just wanna see your design for cow converters

-Kyle

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 11:46 AM,  <hall...@luckymail.com> wrote:

This is almost like an oil thread now.

I under stand hat in some places we need converters. In the La. area where they
are in a fish bowl. It is almost like running your car in the garage, even with
the door open it is not good for you.

Mt Saint Helen put more pollutants in the air than all the automobiles ever
built.

The livestock are the second polluters. Maybe we need to put converters on
them. Humans are number three. Maybe we will have them also.

Hey holler save the Wales. They eat Plankton by the thousands. Plankton produce
more oxygen than trees.

It's all about money!

My two cents.

rodhall