I have a 15 mile freeway commute into San Francisco and usually ride
in 1-2 days/week.

Wind is certainly off my chest, now hits me at about nose level (but
I'm short also at 5'7"), which is fine as I ride with a full-face
helmet.  Really nice that my hands are really not cold anymore (was so
before even with lite-insulated gloves), because of the early-morning
SF fog.  The fairing is not that big as affecting the 'drafting side-
to-side' much, but there is some.  I just enjoy the freeway riding
more - it wasn't that I disliked it before - just felt a little 'beat-
up' after a 45 minute ride, hope that makes sense.

As I said before - for the 750NH is was pretty-much a bolt-on, jiggle
and adjust installation, maybe an hour - but I'm pretty anal about
stuff.  If you have a black bike - it looks factory standard (except
for the Shoei logo).  It's well braced onto the headlight ear-flaps
and handle-bars and very stable.  Had to tighten one bolt after about
4-5 rides, and went through them all at that time.  No looseness
since.  Well engineered.  Note: because it is NOS - it's made of
fiberglass and you can see that material looking inside-out...pretty
70's if you ask me.

Eric