I have an electronic copy of the '79-'82 Honda Nighthawk CB 750 K/C/F/
SC Repair Manual.  It's 54MB so kind of tough to email, but if someone
has a site they'd like me to upload it to, just let me know where and
how.  Took me forever to find it online, but I got it and would like
to make it more widely available to fellow Nighthawk owners.  I also
have a copy of the Honda Common Service Manual published in '88, but I
think that was much easier to find online, and not real useful.

I'm also looking for a copy of the user manual for the '82 CB750SC;
everywhere I've seen it online wants $$, and although I'd love to have
it, I just don't think I need it that bad that I'm willing to pay.

Jim