Ofrei is where I got mine as well. I had to make a minimal purchase, I think it
was $15. I was able to sell the extras right here.
Matter of fact I need one, so if you have to make a minimal purchase, and you
make a decent offer , I'll take one off you for my brakes.
I looked at that New River site, seems interesting, would be even better if
they offered the glue in the kit, frankly the glass crystals are only $2-3.a
piece, not sure where they get the brass to ask for $12.
If they offered a small vial of epoxy that would make it worth the while. Short
of that I think they are a tad pricey.
And the allen screws are like 60 cents at a fastener store for a set of 4.
An important point, is to make sure you have the right size. I took my cylinder
to a machine shop to have them measure it.
Chances are your 85 650 has the same master cylinder as my 84 650. The inside
diameter of the sightglass for mine was 16.7 mm.
So a 16.7mm glass fits it perfectly. And make sure you use a glue that holds up
to brake fluid.
I used 5 minute epoxy from auto zone, It dries clear and quickly. I hear
there's a number of solutions to this including super glue, can't vouch for
them though.

Mike