Yes yes, must send pics.

-Kyle
On Nov 16, 2011 3:19 PM, "Javier Garcia" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Welcome to the group, although you haven't paid the toll, which requires
> sending pictures of your new acquisition.
> Javier.
>
> On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 9:38 PM, [email protected] <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>> After years of dirtbiking, I recently bought my first streetbike!
>> Lucky for me, that a friend talked me into buying a 1993 Nighthawk
>> 750!!!! I love this thing!!! It runs great and looks good! I still
>> have some things I want to do to it, like touch up paint the engine
>> and remove a little rust. But mostly, I want to ride it!!! It has
>> become my joy!!!!
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> [email protected].
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>>
>>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to