So your back now Javier?
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Javier Garcia <jajgar...@gmail.com>
Sender: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 12:28:52
To: <nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Battery recommendations

I am just getting back from a long trip so maybe I am late. About batteries
I keep being surprised with the sealed yuasa that came with my NH 750. In
March the bike will have 3 years since I bought it. Again, the battery came
with it. I have never used a battery tender on that bike. The bike was used
a lot the first year and a half, until I got a couple more. Now is used
every once in a while. Every single time, the bike cranks. That battery has
never fail on me. That is my experience.

Javier.