Yep, we found your problem.  It was a loose wire.

Pay the cashier (an exorbitant amount of money) on your way out...and
come again soon...we have mouths to feed (!)

On Mar 2, 7:45 pm, EGrider <[email protected]> wrote:
> OK, I had the afternoon off, and I'm happy to say my NH has headlights
> again.
>
> I'll spare you all the interim steps and cut to the bottom line.
> Although all the connections of the 3-prong socket looked just fine,
> the green negative wire was not making a connection with the socket. I
> worked it against the crimps without actually pulling it out, and that
> was the trick to getting the bulb grounded again.
>
> As for as the GPS socket, it just proved again that "after this"
> doesn't necessarily mean "because of this."
>
> Thanks to everyone who lent advice on this. I'm so glad I didn't take
> it into a shop as I might have done once upon a time.
>
> Glenn

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to