---Original Message---
From: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Sent: 3/9/2012 11:55 am
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Well?

*Ron I think your assessment of the GL1100 is insightful and comprehensive.
And you're right, the low-speed footwork issue improves with time.
Personally that was my 5th Goldwing so I was more accustomed to adjusting.
Obviously you can remove the engine guards if you desire. I only put them
on so I could mount highway pegs. When going down the highway I love being
able to sit back with my feet forward and being able to lean back against a
driver backrest. Allows me to go many more miles than if I were just
sitting straight up.*
*
*
*As for handling, you're wording about it being "deceptively light and
easy" is so true. People tend to look at the bulk of a Wing and assume they
are gonna handle like the Titanic trying to get around an iceberg, but once
the Wing is moving they are quite nimble and responsive.**

Paul LeBoutillier
*
*
*