Update after replacing the cdi box the.voltage regulator coils plug wires I was
left with only one other piece to replace and it was the magnetic pickups in
what i would.call the.distributer I put about 50 miles.on the bike with 4 stop
and start the problem.seems to be fixed I had been thinking I.didn't need the 2
parts bikes but now I'm so.glad i bought them so nice to just roll across the
garage on my stool and grab a part.off one instead of having to locate and buy
a.used one sorry for the run on.sentances but skipped.school and was out
rideing or.wrenching after the 4th grade